Additional Additional RIP thread

1. ‹ Older
  2. 5 weeks ago

Gregg Allman, 69

3. zom

May 27 Doors Fans

I do appreciate and enjoy some Allman products. Too young, but he seemed to have had a pretty good time, RIP.

4. -image-

5. Get it? All MAN and Woman? Do you get it?

My wife is named after an AllMAN Bros song.

6. Your wife is named Les Brers in A Minor?

7. Her name is Ain't Wastin' No More Time.

8. Dang RIP Gregg. I owned a few of his solo cds over the years

9. 4 weeks ago

ugh. If there's any fairness or dignity left in the world, do not let drumf eulogize Maya Angelou. :(

10. Probably no danger of that, since she died in 2014.

11. pitpat, Toby Ronnie

May 31 Administrator

and on may 28th.
    i don't get why i'm seeing so many memorial things today, and not three days ago.
    the internet is a lawless place.

12. lol I thought so, and was like, "Wait, did I miss something?" But, I immediately went to that blundering idiot trying to say something about her and panicked.

13. Also, the thought of him eulogizing queen elizabeth is a terrifying concept, and I hope she holds on.

14. 3 weeks ago

Adam West!

15. :(

16. Edited 3 weeks ago by sonicfreak

Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!

17. Also Sam Panopoulos , the Greek-Canadian who invented the Hawaiian Pizza.

18. Now that I'm a grownup, I can hardly imagine anything less interesting than yet another dark, tortured vigilante Batman. Adam West's hilariously pompous and straitlaced Batman is for the ages and the ideal conception of the character. When I was a kid in the '70s watching Batman reruns, I thought he was kind of a badass. As I turns out I was in a very real way absolutely correct.

-image-

19. Irony and camp are utterly deceased

20. Truly. The highest form of human expression is now pranking. Turns out Adam West was pretty good at this too.

-image-

From Ketchum, ID.

21. 2 weeks ago
    Deleted 2 weeks ago by Bicorn Halfelven

or Sign Up to reply!