Miscellaneous Thoughts

1. ‹ Older
  2. 5 weeks ago

@dan_johnson I mean, we can have a different conversation about whether his work was important or culturally valuable, but the statement I was making is that he is not, when his work is viewed by a modern audience, necessarily particularly funny.

I mean, some of that is just age. That's how humor works, moreso than other art. There's a reason no one prefaces a poem or song by saying, "Stop me if you've heard this one."

Yeah, i know. I agree, wasnt really qualming you in partick.

3. @Turlough's ;Axe Although Carlin and Pryor were both laugh-out-loud funny and still are.

Absolutely , esp RP. Timeless.

4. How come meme culture hasn't started utilizing Rod Roddy?

5. .

6. 4 weeks ago

zom

May 31 Doors Fans

Party at the Symphony Ball w/ Minnesota Orchestra + Dessa! Your $75 Partier-level ticket includes: 1) Themed cocktails & refreshments—drink tickets provided 2) Minnesota Orchestra concert w/special guest Dessa 3) Desserts, music & dancing after the concert.

Dessa Desserts

7. Hot damn, the new Ben & Jerry's Americone Dream "Pint Slices" are the best fucking ice cream treat I've ever had.

8. .

9. i saw those and was like dang that looks yuuuuuummy!

10. I'm pretty sure someone already invented that and called it a Klondike bar.

11. No Klondike can Kompare 2 my beloved Pint Slice

12. i have never known the end to the sublime lyric 'i can play the guitar like a motherfuckin _______'

like, riot? it sounds like riot but that makes no sense

13. 3 weeks ago

My meat shop just added a 24/7 meat vending machine and I'm losing my mind over it.

14. @stuffedpheasant meat vending machine

I never knew three words belonged together that much.

15. @pitpat, Toby Ronnie RIP Lou Dogg talk

16. Riot makes sense to me. Like loud, crazy, raccous.

@stuffedpheasant please tell me more about this meat venting machine please.

17. Riot makes sense to me. Like loud, crazy, raccous.

18. @DustyClaws

pumped

19. If you are booking a flight online while sitting in dim light, be sure to take an extra moment to check that you have spelled your name correctly. It will save you at least an hour on hold, not to mention a good deal of embarrassment over admitting that you misspelled your own goddamn name.

20. @stuffedpheasant My meat shop just added a 24/7 meat vending machine and I'm losing my mind over it.

I know your meat store!

21. @stuffedpheasant My meat shop just added a 24/7 meat vending machine and I'm losing my mind over it.

I know your meat store!

or Sign Up to reply!