upcoming movies for which you are excited thread

1. ‹ Older
  2. 2 months ago

*cough*The Last Jedi*cough*trailer today*cough*

3. What's the word on some kind of live stream of the trailer today? Where?

4. @sharyn I'm really excited to see the indie monster mashup Colossal .

Ooh, the director of Timecrimes. Which is fucking great.

5. @stu What's the word on some kind of live stream of the trailer today? Where?

Here

TLJ panel starts around 10 AM our time, if like they've done in the past expect the trailer at the end of the panel around 11:30 our time. It will probably be all over the web around then as well.

the 40th Anniversary panel yesterday was pretty fun.

6. Was there a fake trailer out there for awhile or something? I could swear I saw a fairly convincing Last Jedi trailer a few weeks back?

7. Maybe I was thinking of the fan made one...

8. Fake, there's always loads of fakes

9. @sharyn I'm really excited to see the indie monster mashup Colossal .

@Turlough's ;Axe Ooh, the director of Timecrimes. Which is fucking great.

Yes to all this, Timecrimes IS fucking great.

10. @Bicorn Halfelven Yes to all this, Timecrimes IS fucking great.

Agreed!

And I just watched The Last Jedi teaser. Yep.

11. Happened to catch the live streaming of the trailer. Tiny window on the work monitor, but looks fun. Is it Luke's voice that says its time for the Jedi to end?

12. @stu Happened to catch the live streaming of the trailer. Tiny window on the work monitor, but looks fun. Is it Luke's voice that says its time for the Jedi to end?

Sounded like.

13. Another Star Wars? I still haven't seen those other two yet! Man I gotta get on that

14. Disney intends to roll out a new star war every xmas for the next century.

15. 9 weeks ago

-image-

16. 8 weeks ago

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qVf1_ueoAuw

17. 6 weeks ago

A Radio Birdman documentary, yes please!

18. 4 weeks ago

19. Yes!!!!!

20. this is not the right thread for it but i am still looking for a "fate of the furious" watching buddy. the how did this get made crew thought it was pretty entertaining so i have high hopes for some dumb entertainment. anyone down?

or Sign Up to reply!