Name your tribute bands.

1. ‹ Older
  2. 5 weeks ago

Mark E. Moon - Television covers in the style of the Fall

3. pitpat, Toby Ronnie

May 24 Administrator

the modern radio Vape Period is similar to Johnny Cash's 2nd act.

4. MRMB: American Vapings

5. pitpat, Toby Ronnie

May 24 Administrator

controversial opinion: the board resurgence is directly related to closing registration.
    THE TRUTH HURTS

6. @September11th Joe Meekmahan

I wonder if there's 1000 people who would get that one. The intersection in the venn diagram on that is a sliver I'd imagine. Rick Rubin would get it. Too bad he can't be here because registration is closed.

Finally my recording school degree and wrestling fandom work in my favor

7. Depeche Mould

8. haha

Grant Heart

9. Edited 5 weeks ago by September11th

@Arby_Headphones Finally my recording school degree and wrestling fandom work in my favor

And tell me you wouldnt want to see a Joe Meek cover band fronted by "Broken" Matt Hardy.

Physical Comedy Graffiti - a band that covers Physical Graffiti in its entirety and mixes physical comedy gags into the performance.

10. Muggsy Pogues

11. I'd see any band fronted by Broken Matt Hardy. Especially Broken Matt covering Jeff Brother Nero's songs.

12. 4 weeks ago

Craft Beers Are For Jerks And Lesbians

13. My posi soundgarden tribute band

Blow up the downside

14. Smashpump - Smashing Pumpkins songs in the style of Smashmouth

15. Edited 4 weeks ago by kbollox

Biergaarden - Polka Soundgarden sung in German

which I would go see enthusiastically.

16. If you look at the lyrics of Black Hole Sun with fresh eyes, it does seem like a song that was translated from another language.

17. RATM cover band fronted by a black-leather-gown-era Billy Corgan cover man.

Rage A Gish The Machine

18. Edited 4 weeks ago by YITH

Despite All My Rage Against the Machine Head Like a Black Hole Sunday Bloody Sunday

19. Smashing Pumpkins Big and Bouncy

Juno Priest (minority culture spoken word performances accompanied by twin lead guitar metal)

20. @September11th Smashpump - Smashing Pumpkins songs in the style of Smashmouth

Hahaha

21. pitpat, Toby Ronnie

Jun 1 Administrator

i would pay a nominal fee to see that

or Sign Up to reply!