Cool Books @ The Library

1. 3 years ago

The thread where I post when I come across cool stuff.

-image-

Popular Skullture

2. I put up two new displays each month. Often they are on a certain artist or musician or poet or whatever. But sometimes I just feel like doing weird shit like a display of pink books. So there.

-image-

3. You do that? I've actually noticed those on the third floor before. Will you take requests?

4. Yea. There are five display cases. One big one in the middle and four like the one pictured. I usually do the one in the middle and one of the others. It's got to be from books on the floor. So I get art/music/literature etc. What is your request?

5. You know all those little 33 1/3 books that are dedicated to one specific album? It would be cool to have them all in one place. They are hard to find because they are small and mixed in with the other books.

6. @marqueeemooon You know all those little 33 1/3 books that are dedicated to one specific album? It would be cool to have them all in one place. They are hard to find because they are small and mixed in with the other books.

That could work. If I can get enough of them together to fill a display I'll do it soon.

7. I love those books.

8. The library is pretty cool if you like getting shot

9. shot with knowledge!

10. @the Classical The library is pretty cool if you like getting shot

Guns and tasers man. That's what the library is all about.

11. "oh hey im looking for that Pulitzer winner. I think it was called 'The Gold finBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMTHIS IS THE LIBRARY!!!!"

12. We got Jesus Lizard.
    -image-

13. What I've seen of that is much better than the miserable Yow cat book.

Really like the Hanson book next to Husker Du. Can't actually believe that anybody would read that Hanson thing these days.

14. i think that sounds like you're daring me to read that hanson book!

15. CORRECT.

16. We have TWO Hanson books for your pleasure and enjoyment!
    -image-

As a bonus. Some Kraftwerk!
    -image-

17. I have that Dave Davies book.

18. zom

16 Jan 2015 Doors Fans

Reading books about bands is like listening to music about authors.

19. Oh like "How I Wrote Elastic Man?" cool I like that song

20. Or all those Poe songs by the Alan Parsons Project?

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!