where's that metal thread?

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 weeks ago

A friend of mine from LaCrosse has tickets for something called Arkona tonight at the Cabooze that he's looking to unload. Anybody need that sorta thing?

3. Yeah that ghost thing has been going on for a while. I haven't really been into them since after their first album.

Last night at the t rock was awesome. Only got to see Pestifere and Zebulon Pike but damn they both killed it. Bummed I missed Ulkum and had to leave before False because they are both great too.

4. Arkona is a Russian folk metal band.

5. Folk metal. Remember back in the olden days when all the farmers would gather 'round at the end of harvest time and celebrate with heavy metal music?

6. Oh also I think I saw somewhere that High Spirits are playing the triple rock????? I'd love to see them

7. Nice my wife might actually come with me to see that one - she digs them

8. Crap I thought Arkona was in June!

9. Crap I thought Arkona was in June!

10. 5 weeks ago
    Deleted 5 weeks ago by Turlough's Axe
  11. United Teachers of Music
    Bible of the Devil
    High Spirits
    Kult of the Wizard

Friday, July 14th
    Triple Rock
    9pm | 21+ | $10

12. Edited 5 weeks ago by garyburrito

I think it's awesome that Mr. Big is releasing a new record and that every youtube comment on this early track is complaining about the mix. Fucking nerds.

13. 4 weeks ago

Anyone go to pallbearer?

14. Oops, knew Pallbearer was playing and immediately forgot to do anything about it.

15. I went. Didn't stay for them though. I really wanted to see Gatecreeper and they were great! Inter Arma kinda meh. But left early cause I was going to have to leave at 5am to drive to Iowa. But I've seen Pallbearer a few times already. Show was sold out but kinda was expecting more bro kinda dudes but I guess Pallbearer haven't truly caught on yet.

Oh also I've been digging my Gatecreeper shorts I bought. They're done by [url=http://www.realmofcomfort.com] [/realm of comfort] bought a death and morbid angel pairs too.

16. -image-

17. Bummed I'm gonna miss Bible of the Devil this time.

18. facebook event for that thing: https://www.facebook.com/events/818934834927785

Listen to all the bands:
    United Teachers of Music
    Bible of the Devil
    High Spirits
    Kult of the Wizard

19. 2 weeks ago

Have we discussed the fact that Slayer and Behemoth are playing fucking Bemidji?

20. Have we discussed the fact that Slayer and Behemoth are playing fucking Bemidji?

21. Starting their tour there!

Also Obituary and Power Trip at the skyway theater? What's that place like?

Oh and I bought a siiiiiiiick Morbid Angel long sleeve yeaterday

or Sign Up to reply!