VAPE RIGHTS/RITES 2016

1. last year

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/19/health/exploding-vaporizer-rip-tongue-trnd/index.html

Kenneth Barbero of Albany, NY was enjoying a nice millennial vaping session when the hand-held device he was using blew up in his face; knocking out teeth, ripping a hole in his tongue and leaving his hands covered in burns.

"[It was] like an M80 bomb went off in my mouth," Barbero told CNN affiliate WTEN through understandably muffled speech.
    Barbero's mother told WTEN she thinks the vaporizer's battery exploded. "The battery had exploded inside and everything shot out...went into his mouth and burned everything," she said.

2. zom

20 May 2016 Doors Fans

An explosion of flavour!

3. MILLENNIAL VAPING SESSION

4. Revenge Of Robot Dick

5. I used to love my Generation X Century 25 100s sessions.

-image-

6. pitpat 9 minutes ago Administrator
    MILLENNIAL VAPING SESSION

Kenneth only vapes once every 1000 years apparently

7. This is how they are trying to eliminate the vape gene, by destroying our proud alpha, vapers through physical deformities to make them unattractive to breeding females!

8. females be attracted to the man what can blow the biggest cloud

9. I mean that's true right?

10. I'm horrible at posting pics but I googled vape meme at work earlier today and was cracking up

11. -image-

12. thank you

13. real talk Nirvana would have rocked so much harder if Kurdt vaped hard.

14. I talked to Albini and he confirmed that Nirvana vaped in the studio that picture is real not photoshop.

15. -image-

16. -image-

17. First they came for the vapers...

18. Sean Connery: "I'll take 'The Vapists' for $200"

19. vapal infallibility

20. The Butcher, The Baker, The Vape Juice Maker

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!