VAPE RIGHTS/RITES 2016

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 months ago

@stu I cannot get behind #2. We've got to think about the future

exactly. it's HEALTHY and GOOD FOR YOUR BODY.

"let them eat vape"

3. 2017: More vape / less red tape
    Contact your congressperson

4. Edited 7 months ago by the Classical

OK here's my problem with #5 my brother Tony he was in this industrial "accident" (long story, not his fault, though he was really stoned and drunk, but still not his fault, boss is a jerk) that ruined kind of a lot food at a food shelter (also long story, again not his fault though, can't stress that enough) (though he was SUPER drunk and he kind of was egging on those horses on with the firecrackers, but when you think about it it could have happened to anyone, if you think about) BUT SO, long story short, he ended up in a giant vat full of cigs and y'know Tony doesn't smoke so much anymore, I mean he does a little but no a lot and anyway he had to "swim" his way out of the cigs which obviously meant he had to touch a lot of cigs, though he only smoked like...I dunno 5 tops and so I mean...y'know....he had like touch them right? But yeah...what the fuck were we talking about?

5. @Princelumber so there's this girl in Duluth, super hot, into metal.
    NOTORIOUS for dating bad dudes, like dumb violent assholes.
    We went on a few dates, she ghosted.
    I saw her at a show with new dude.
    He vapes.
    I'm done.

Also please tell me I am not the only person who read this post to the tune of "Lake of Fire"

6. lol "fire lake" works better

7. I had a big plan to google image search "dreadlocks vape unicycle" and the first hit being a photo of exactly that which I would post here. No dice. I was actually mildly surprised.

8. 6 months ago

Apple was just granted a vape patent

SUBLIMATOR/VAPORIZER

Abstract
    A chamber body is to receive therein a substance that is to be vaporized or sublimated into a vapor. A plate whose bottom face rests on the substance inside the chamber body is temperature regulated, e.g., using a heater therein, which releases heat directly above the substance that lies below. The plate slides downward as the substance is consumed by vaporization or sublimation. Other embodiments are also described and claimed.

9. pitpat, Toby Ronnie

Feb 6 Administrator

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/06/health/dripping-e-cigarettes-teens-study/index.html

10. essentially an artisanal version of vaping.

11. pitpat, Toby Ronnie

Feb 6 Administrator

hahahahahahaha

12. Bro, if yr vape isn't small batch, hand crafted, and locally sourced...dude are you even vaping?

13. Big Gov is now taking your comments with regards to vape rites

14. -image-

15. 4 weeks ago

Is this the latest board craze?

16. pitpat, Toby Ronnie

Jun 29 Administrator

me and the classical are making it the new craze

17. Is it too late to hop on board?

18. pitpat, Toby Ronnie

Jun 29 Administrator

always an extra seat on the vape train (tm)

19. Oh man, that reminds me of my threads about the Sctoch Train. I vaguely remember disposable income.

20. no i think the new things are fidget spinners

21. -image-

or Sign Up to reply!