I can't believe I did this for a Million Years

1. ‹ Older
  2. 4 months ago

zom

Mar 1 Doors Fans

Imagine if people were this fussy and picky about everything they ingested.

3. like the specific music they listened to, for instance?

4. @zom Imagine if people were this fussy and picky about everything they ingested.

Whole 30 brah

5. zom

Mar 1 Doors Fans

@jonbehm like the specific music they listened to, for instance?

Nah, that doesn't require diddling around with measurements and weird gear and various techniques to obtain "the perfect cup" or whatever, unless you're one of those audiophile freaks with thousand-dollar cables and power conditioners and such.

6. Coffee definitely seems to be one of those things where people purported preferences don't line up with their actual preferences. My girlfriend definitely prefers (allegedly) fresh ground coffee and will turn her nose up at a pot of Folger's, but she also puts cream and sugar in her coffee, and will reheat a pot that's been sitting on the counter for almost 24 hours, so I can't imagine she can actually tell the difference.

7. The title of this thread reminds me of some click bait article about nothing

8. You'll never believe this hack that will get your credit to 850 in less than a year

9. You know Chum Lee from Pawn Stars? You'd never RECOGNIZE him now!

10. You'll never believe this secret trick to make the perfect cup of coffee every time.

11. i think there is nothing better in the world than a great cup of coffee. whether it's brewing at home or buying from a shop that knows what they're doing i love love love it.

also @BeckyWithTheGoodHair you got Chum Lee pics? i'm into it.

12. @zom Imagine if people were this fussy and picky about everything they ingested.

Brewing your own decent cuppa is a lot easier than butchering your own pig.

13. @zom Nah, that doesn't require diddling around with measurements and weird gear and various techniques to obtain "the perfect cup" or whatever, unless you're one of those audiophile freaks with thousand-dollar cables and power conditioners and such.

The only piece of "fancy" gear I have for my coffee is an electric water kettle, but I'm sure you know better

14. A co-worker just gave me a barely-used electric kettle last week, and I never want to heat water on a stove again.

15. Electric kettles are badass.

Everyone's enthusiasm in this thread is infectious.

16. zom

Mar 1 Doors Fans

Electric kettles are wonderful, I love using them to boil water for my instant coffee.

17. zom

Mar 1 Doors Fans

@Finn McCool Brewing your own decent cuppa is a lot easier than butchering your own pig.

Not if you have good, sharp knives.

18. And a pig.

19. plus a coffee bean doesn't look you in the eye while you are murdering it

20. Monsanto-enhanced ones do

21. Okay, david avocado wolf

or Sign Up to reply!