1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 months ago

zom

Jan 4 Doors Fans

I'd move to anywhere in Scandinavia in an instant.

3. @zom I'd move to anywhere in Scandinavia in an instant.

Same. This move will present some difficulties (kid, cats, etc) but I'd feel foolish if I passed up this opportunity. Last year the company was willing to move me to the new Sydney office but I'm much rather live in Copenhagen.

4. This thread has gotten a little off topic, but when I do move to Denmark I will be welcoming visitors!

5. Not in Denmark but in Norway, dream dome home .

6. zom

Jan 4 Doors Fans

They should hire me for something, I works real good.

7. @sharyn This thread has gotten a little off topic, but when I do move to Denmark I will be welcoming visitors!

.... And dill.

I will in all likelihood visit you for sure

8. And maybe my weird kid and wife will come too

9. @junea And maybe my weird kid and wife will come too

Yes, please! You can have all the dill and black licorice you want while visiting. And aquavit (which I don't mind so much).

10. You can keep the licorice and akavit but I would take some government sponsored healthcare?

11. sharyn 2 hours ago
    Not in Denmark but in Norway, dream dome home .

Also, this house is amazing. And not far from the Lofeton Islands which are high on my bucket list of travel destinations. But Norway is just cray expensive

12. pitpat, Toby Ronnie

Jan 4 Administrator

Take me to Christiana, @sharyn

13. Can you still buy drugs openly there?

14. @jonbehm Can you still buy drugs openly there?

Probably. But I don't know if that would be Whole30 friendly.

15. spiralize sum

16. Heh.

Oh, this salmon jerky is Whole30 compliant but? MOTHERFUCKING DILL.

I tried the "Currant and Sesame BBQ Chicken Meat Bites " and they're kinda weird. Can't put my finger on it.

rxbars are also compliant and tasty but are to be used sparingly.

What does Melissa say about RXBARs during the Whole30?
    “As an on-the-go or emergency food? Yes. As a replacement for your mid-day sugar boost, daily late-night treat, or to satisfy your Day 3 raging Sugar Dragon? Although it’s not a Whole30 rule, we'd strongly suggest no.”

17. sharyn 21 minutes ago
    Probably. But I don't know if that would be Whole30 friendly.

As long as they are gluten, dairy, and added-sugar free, right?

I got mega-deeshed there once back in 2001 and spent several hours stumbling around the city in a daze and to this day I still can't believe I managed to find the place I was staying. Great tourist move.

18. Deleted 6 months ago by junea
  19. Thank you, fad diet thread, for reminding me of the leftover smoked salmon in my refrigerator.

20. 4 months ago

Annnnnd I'm doing the Whole30 again for March, starting on Wednesday. And resume my HIIT work outs. So I can squeeze into my favorite dresses again for Spring/Summer.

21. Oh yeah that came and went. We're doing it again in June I think. Will be more fun to do it that time of year cause more seasonal food options. I ate a massive bag of peanut butter m@ms this weekend it was bad.

or Sign Up to reply!