Let's Get This Cat Party Restarted

1. 3 months ago

Or has this board gone completely to the dogs (people)?

Not sure which of my cat people still post here but who's going to Saintly City this weekend? Which day? I think Manny and I are going both days. We did that last year and it was great. Lots of cat show to see before the coronation.

2. I'm a cat guy. Not sure what that event is, but I should say that my cat is quite literally the greatest animal of all time.

3. It's the cat show at Roy Wilkins they do every year with the Winter Carnival. You should go!

4. My wife won't let me get a cat because she's uncomfortable living amongst shit. She didn't grow up with animals.

How do I get her to change her mind?

5. Remind her that she shits too.

6. oh damn, I totally went to that a few years back! It was fun. I remember me and fellow board poster Big Nzo shared a lotta laffs at the custom made doormats.

7. pitpat, Toby Ronnie

Jan 25 Administrator

@stu Remind her that she shits too.

that's not what i heard

8. Still a cat person.

9. pitpat, Toby Ronnie

Jan 25 Administrator

@warsawpactarmor Still a cat person.

hey get a load of Natassja Kinski over here

10. haha

that's the nicest thing anyone's ever said about me on the internet

11. pitpat, Toby Ronnie

Jan 25 Administrator

i'm just glad someone else was old enough to get the joke

12. zom

Jan 25 Doors Fans

-image-

13. Pitpat and WPA

-image-

14. I look so young in that picture.

15. pitpat, Toby Ronnie

Jan 25 Administrator

thank you for not making fun of my pinky ring

16. @garyburrito My wife won't let me get a cat because she's uncomfortable living amongst shit. She didn't grow up with animals.

How do I get her to change her mind?

We put one of our litter boxes in a cute mid century cabinet we cut a hole in.
    -image-

17. That's pretty brilliant.

Would a cat go to the basement to poop and pee? If we put a litter box in a hutch in the basement, maybe I can make this work.

18. I grew up with cats pooping and peeing in the basement. My current house needs the door to the basement closed.

19. I've never been more than lukewarm about cats, but my girlfriend likes them, and the mouse problem in my house seems unsolvable with any sort of traps I've tried, so I'm warming to the idea.

If I just go to a shelter, what are the odds of getting a cat that sucks at murder?

20. We keep our litter boxes in the basement. I watched a thing that encouraged cat owners to keep litter boxes out in main areas because apparently cats like to do their business in front of people but I don't think I could handle that much poop and pee smell. They don't seem to mind. Especially since I scoop their doodies and pee-pee every day.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!