Drone Not Drone February 24-25 2017

1. ‹ Older
  2. 4 months ago

Unrelated, but I realized that even though I had seen her play a couple of times previous, I had no idea what Ms. Circuit Des Yeux actually looked like. She always looks down and has her face largely obscured by hair (and big shades on Saturday). I was a bit surprised when I saw her in the back. Actually looked a little bit like $IB$.

3. (though I just now noticed that there are a ton of unobscured pics online, just never looked)

4. the sheer endurance it must take to do what she did was pretty striking

5. hmmm.... not seeing my last post. I said something about how remarkable it was to behold the sheer endurance it took to do what CDY did. And for sure there is endurance on the audience end as well. I felt rather ravaged after that. But I still can't deny I liked it. Glutton for ravage-ment.

6. Edited 4 months ago by sonicfreak

I watched a bunch of the stream and it was all pretty cool. There are some things I missed that I would love to see. Is it or will it be archived anytime for future watching and listening?

7. @Drinkwater hmmm.... not seeing my last post.

Weird you say that. I see both your posts but I'm not seeing MY last post.

8. @sonicfreak I watced a bunch of the stream and it was all pretty cool. There are some things I missed that I would love to see. Is it or will it be archived anytime for future watching and listening?

I imagine it will be up at the Bandcamp site eventually, though I don't imagine it will be up for a few months.

9. what did CDY do?

10. Now I see them both. Weird.
    Answer: Russians.

11. They say if you see CDY's face you get a phone call after and then 6 days later you die
    -image-

12. Ono-ed out. Kind of. Somewhat continous vocalizing, which intersected well with the visuals. I liked it.

13. Ha yeah, what @srobot said, droning, repetitive vocals verging into throat singing at times. I forgot Ono was also mentioned by my friend post set. I found it interesting and probably equally as impressed as Drinkwater was by the endurance. Ranaldo was quite the impressive finish as well, truly playing the room, floor and feedback.

Also, yeah what the hell is up with the posting glitches in this thread? Still lingering effects from the outage...

14. Deleted 4 months ago by cojak
  15. Deleted 4 months ago by cojak
  16. Long-standing bug: If someone else adds a post while you're composing yours, you'll either see theirs twice or yours twice. Once reloaded, the posts are shown correctly.

17. thanks everybody for your participation
    Luke says "The total will be $11,000 and change"

18. .

19. .

20. Deleted 4 months ago by orbit
  21. whoa that's a lot

or Sign Up to reply!