Sunday liquor sales

1. ‹ Older
  2. 4 months ago

@Tomioka Pretty cool this finally passed. Honestly didn't think it'd happen with such recent defeats.

But pretty much anything can happen now, since we slid into that alternate timeline.

3. Edited 4 months ago by the Classical

Guys, we've been living in a digital simulation since 2012 when an asteroid came within 45 kms of the Earth and torn a hole in the atmosphere killing all life. Everything since that has been been an based on algorithm created by AI to keep itself entertained. Nothing matters. Eat a nose. Buy booze on a Sunday. Live forever.

4. pitpat, Toby Ronnie

Feb 27 Administrator

eat a noose.

5. Livin' in the Vapetrix

6. Glad we can buy poison 7 days a week now. Maybe next they can increase access to actually beneficial things like deesh amirite

7. I can't die because I'm already dead.
    -image-

8. love the hair!

9. -image-

10. pitpat, Toby Ronnie

Feb 27 Administrator

omg

11. SUNDAY BOOZE SALES!!!!!!

-image-

12. But I still can't buy a damn car.

13. Car made of liquor

14. Hey J Low, whatssup?

-image-

15. -image-

16. It sure is a laff riot that this is finally happening just in time for the Super Blow.

17. Edited 4 months ago by kbollox

yet 3.2 persists.

(and reading thru this thread start to finish is amazing)

18. @Turlough's ;Axe It sure is a laff riot that this is finally happening just in time for the Super Blow.

Wait for the 4am bar close.

19. All Dayton needs to do is convince state government that universal pre-k will somehow benefit the super bowl

20. They are going to make it so that 16 year olds can drink during that week of the super bowl, but only drinks that don't require a bottle opener. I.e. Natty Ice.

21. @sharyn But pretty much anything can happen now, since we slid into that alternate timeline.

Yeah, instead of that timeline were the democratic party had a legit democratic primary process to determine a candidate; Bernie Sanders was nominated & beat Trump by a landslide!

or Sign Up to reply!