oh thank goodness

1. 2 months ago

hi everyone

2. niiiiiiiiice

3. Huzzah. Thanks to whoever deserves the thanks.

4. Indeed -- sad we missed the discussion about Snowmaggedon2017 that would have inevitably broken out.

5. Oh good I can stop texting vape jokes to people

6. @rachac Indeed -- sad we missed the discussion about Snowmaggedon2017 that would have inevitably broken out.

humph!

7. pitpat, Toby Ronnie

Feb 24 Administrator

@the Classical Oh good I can stop texting vape jokes to people

hahahahaha yesterday i described the "NEW" board to mr tears as "me and the C turning every thread into a vape session".

8. Dude I guess two different characters vape in the new Wolverine movie...can you say MIDNIGHT SCREENING!

9. Wolverine except instead of claws he has ten vape pens, each with a sick e-juice concoction that bestows mutant powers.

10. What a relief. I can stop spending all my time on the Ask Trump Supporters subreddit.

I'm pretty sure I'm on the verge of being banned and having to start my own message board.

11. would join

12. baaaaaaaaack
    from the deaaaaaaad

13. I was wondering who would be the first 2 post - which one of us pathetic clowns has been checking and re-checking for the last week and some. Coulda been any one of us lol
    Great 2 be back.
    We need 2 establish an alternative meeting place in the case of another outage. I have been lonely, irritable, fussy, distraught, etc. And I realize idk any of u irl except tom and maybe like one other dude. or dudette.

14. pitpat, Toby Ronnie

Feb 24 Administrator

yeah but we're IG fronds now

15. O yeah, but I don't ever go on there. I just use a flip-phone burner phone so IG is kinduva hassle for me these days #truth

16. instagram is like facebook without your annoying high school friends and family members

17. it's refreshing

18. Lately every news story I hear I sort of view through the lens of how I would imagine it being discussed/complained about/made fun of on here. For a while there I was afraid that was going to be permanent.

19. Lately every news story I hear I sort of view through the lens of how I would imagine it being discussed/complained about/made fun of on here. For a while there I was afraid that was going to be permanent.

Truth.

20. you mean a topic would come up that we all agree on yet people would find a way to bicker about it?

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!