FFF presents: Graham Lambkin, Paul Metzger, Justin Meyers, & MBV on April 21

1. 5 months ago

KMSU’S Free Form Freakout in Mankato presents “An Evening Of Experimental & Improvised Sound” featuring:

• Graham Lambkin
    • Paul Metzger
    • Justin Meyers
    • Maths Balance Volumes

Friday, April 21st at the Art Center of St. Peter (315 S. Minnesota Ave., Saint Peter, MN)

Doors open at 7:00 p.m. for a pre-show reception with cash refreshments provided by Patrick’s on Third and Morgan Creek Vineyards. Performance begins at 7:30 p.m. (with a brief intermission)

Admission is $10 at the door, no advance sales. Please contact if traveling from outside of the area.

Graham Lambkin is originally from the U.K., now based in New York, and was a founding member of the seminal avant D.I.Y. folk/rock outfit, The Shadow Ring. Today he’s a respected sound artist, improviser, visual artist and poet, performing and exhibiting across North America and Europe. Lambkin has released a series of highly original solo recordings, his most recent being Community, which Dusted Magazine described as “a spiraling labyrinth of a record.” He has also collaborated, both in performance and on record, with a number heavyweights in the field of experimental music, including Jason Lescalleet, Keith Rowe, Michael Pisaro, and Joe McPhee. Additionally, Lambkin curates the Kye record label, publishing a wide range of audio works from contemporary artists, along with notable archival collections. The April 21st show will be Lambkin’s first solo appearance in Minnesota.

FB Invite

2. 4 months ago

This show is happening in three weeks time if anyone has an interest.

3. I do!

4. Hope you can make it @HotLegs

5. me too though it's not looking likely
    squid fist is playing on public television that afternoon

6. i aim to be there.

7. Well, hope you can both make it. Sounds like a cool opportunity there HotLegs.

8. Well, hope you can both make it. Sounds like a cool opportunity there HotLegs.

9. 3 months ago

Tomorrow night!!

or Sign Up to reply!