Insults I Have Made Up for Fictional Literary Villains

1. 8 weeks ago

Volume One - Anton Sigur
    "Damn, dogg, who cuts your hair - your blind Menonite mother?"

2. Edited 8 weeks ago by kbollox

Hey Georgie, how's Lennie doing?

3. "Have a nice trip, Professor Moriarty - see you next Reichenbach Falls!"

4. "Actually Lord Vader the Death Star plans aren't a MacGuffin"

5. Time to crack open a cold one, Lester Ballard?

6. Edited 8 weeks ago by dan_johnson

Damn, Sauron, I've seen 28-year-old Japanese women less concerned about getting a ring on their finger.

7. Hey, Cersei Lannister! 17th Century Hungarian Countess Elizabeth Báthory de Ecsed called.

She said, "Take it down a notch."

8. @dan_johnson Damn, Sauron, I've seen 28-year-old Japanese women less concerned about getting a ring on their finger.

The next time you find yourself wondering why some people here don't like you please think about this post.

9. I think I probably miscalculated the ratio of "common trope in fiction" to "hurtful stereotype", and I certainly apologize if so, but I think most people would agree that sort of mistake is fairly uncommon compared with my other personality flaws.

10. Also, this is a thread dedicated to insults, so if others than the intended focus of derision are offended, much apologies. Maybe this wasn't the best idea in the world...

...but then we wouldn't have this:

@warsawpactarmor Have a nice trip, Professor Moriarty - see you next Reichenbach Falls!"

11. I thought it was funny dan j especially considering the odd premise of this thread.

12. Sauron is fictional?

13. Unless those hobbit books are all true

14. @DustyClaws I thought it was funny dan j especially considering the odd premise of this thread.

What's funny is, my first thought when the Classical made that post was, "Wait, I thought making jokes without properly considering whether someone might be offended was why people didn't like DustyClaws.

I thought people didn't like *me* because I'm an argumentative pedant with no ideological commitments."

15. None of us like any of the others for any number of reasons.

16. Haha I thought the same thing! I think they're just mixing up the dans.

17. 7 weeks ago

I suppose we're all fictional characters as well.

18. I'm a comedic peripheral character with no narrative arc.

or Sign Up to reply!