Buildings/STNNNG/Tongue Party April 14th, 7th St Entry "Double Release"

1. ‹ Older
  2. 3 months ago

That was many fun. Lots of luminaries.

3. Seriously fun night. With bonus rose from STNNNG and champagne from Buildings.

4. Great night. STNNNG put on one hell of a show.

5. Amazing show

6. Wish I could've made it. Instead, I was on my way to south central to celebrate the zombie with four atheists and a Muslim.

7. Double Ejaculation

8. #cumcrossfire

9. My legs still hurt, we are getting old or at least I am. Thanks to everyone who come out!

10. ....to show dem

11. sorry about what Classical said up there, everyone. I think he meant "you're welcome."

12. Ah crap, dammit, sorry I should stay on brand.

13. Also we now have coffee mugs and I might be convinced to sell them in person to people within the MSP metro. I am not doing mail order because I already have too many problems in my life.

But so if you have a ten dollars and a burning need to have a STNNNG coffee mug you can plead yr case to me.

14. Edited 3 months ago by sharyn

I have been enjoying my mug

-image-

15. oh that coffee mug is cool!

16. Cups are awesome but I figured walking around downtown is a deathwish loaded with breakable pottery was a bad plan

17. @magma90210 Cups are awesome but I figured walking around downtown is a deathwish loaded with breakable pottery was a bad plan

Yeah, I waited to buy mine until after the show was over and I was about to walk to my car, with it carefully cradled in my arms.

18. Deleted 3 months ago by junea
  19. If you can't defend your cup, perhaps leaving the house isn't your cup of tea

20. Lol

21. Lyrics

or Sign Up to reply!