Twins and Baseball 2017

1. ‹ Older
  2. 4 months ago

What is the explanation of the ball stuck to the protector?

3. @cojak Hey @RandiFountain, you or mannyapolis nab a Castro jersey? Or maybe there aren't any yet, but I'm sure there will be soon.

Not yet, but you better believe we will be getting matching t-shirts. I wish they would sign another Castro to the Twins so I could get a J. Castro jersey or shirt.

4. 3 months ago

@stu What is the explanation of the ball stuck to the protector?

‘‘It’s probably like Tuf-Skin,’’ said outfielder Jason Heyward, who was teammates with Molina in 2015. ‘‘I’ve never seen that happen. We joked about it the next time I came to the plate.

‘‘The guys that aren’t pitchers, you see them have stuff on them all the time, on the glove or whatever. That’s fine. Catchers have stuff all the time. Some catchers cut the ball, whatever. I’m not saying he does it, obviously. . . . Part of the game.’’

5. Sanó is David Ortiz 2.0 and Ervin Santana is Cy Young.

6. But I thought MLB said they checked it and Molina got very defensive at the insinuation that he had any sucky stuff on his gear.

Also, how much stuff would have to be on there for it to do that????

7. I don't know how else it could've possibly happened. If MLB checked it they probably didn't do it before the Cards had a chance to clean it. There might literally be no other explanation.

8. @September11th Sanó is David Ortiz 2.0 and Ervin Santana is Cy Young.

This is happening!

This team is a joy to watch. Playing really great even though we still haven't seen them firing on all cylinders. If Sanó comes up to bat I can't look away because something will happen.

9. 6 HR tonight. so far.

10. Y'all see the bottom 9 mau mau ding ding last night?
    Good.

11. Them boys love hittin dingers! Also Santana leads the league in ERA?!? When was the last time that happened?

12. Leads the Majors!

13. Edited 3 months ago by stu

Was at the game, but left with the kid in the bottom of the seventh. Watched Kinsler blow the save on my app on the train, heard Mauer win it on the radio as we tucked the kid in. She was estatic.

Rosario might be my favorite Twin since Jacque Jones.

Farewell Danny Santana. Thanks for the home run this week before you left. 2014 was sweet. I bet someone could use a utility player.

14. They need to bring Tom Kelly in to teach Sano how to hit singles instead of homering so much

15. Haha

16. oof

17. 2 months ago

@September11th They need to bring Tom Kelly in to teach Sano how to hit singles instead of homering so much

LOL, and on a similar note Terry Ryan leaves voicemail for Derek Falvey regarding Jose Berrios

It was really fun to watch Berrios with all his stuff on fire the other day. Also, I've been following Twinkie Town this season and they're all pretty hilarious to read.

18. 8 weeks ago
    Edited 8 weeks ago by cojak

Your barely still 1st place Twins, everybody!
    -image-

19. And one with audio of Thee Rod Carew interrupted while talking about get a heart from a 29yo NFLer!

20. 4 weeks ago

If you're into this sort of thing, the MLB iPhone app is on sale today only for $10: MLB.TV flash sale

21. OK, they finally got me. $10 is too good to pass up.

or Sign Up to reply!