He is risen

1. 4 months ago

Christ has died, Christ has risen, Christ will come again....

Dun dun dun!

2. pitpat, Toby Ronnie

Apr 16 Administrator

worst 'holiday' ever.

3. Deleted 4 months ago by dan_johnson
  4. I have no obligations other than to go eat breakfast foods at my mom's house.

Easter cool status: P.

5. I went to the gym this morning, and we pretty much had the place to ourselves. This makes me love Easter.

6. Easter is the longest holiday for me. Church with Grandma, brunch with mom (fucking overpriced), then back to my mom's so the kid can hunt for eggs a second time, because my mom will be heart broken if we can't do that (!!!), plus it's my sister's birthday. I'm just getting home now and I've been at it since 10:00.

7. Go in peace, serve the horde

8. Ive risen! In my pants!

9. and unto the heavens Jesus wept "why have you forsaken my boner?"

10. I ate ham, eggs, cheesy potatoes. Then went to a state park for a small bit of fishing, looked at a turkey vulture, and a rattlesnake, and went on a hike to a hidden waterfall. It was a good day.

11. I like hidden waterfalls. Can you tell me more?

12. Kinnickinnic state park, WI. They are very small but serene and neat. There is no guarantee that you'll see a rattlesnake or a turkey vulture.

13. Love that park.

14. Yes, have been there to see that waterfall. Did not see any snakes or notable birds.

15. We had an Easter egg hunt for ten kids and also 30 adults at my house & I made the greatest sangria ever and was fantastically hung over yesterday so I now know what Jesus went through.

being the son of God is hell of rough lemme tell you

or Sign Up to reply!