Buy These Bass Guitars

1. ‹ Older
  2. 3 months ago

zom

Apr 21 Doors Fans

@magma90210 Man those Carvin ads bring me back

Zom want that geddy so bad but I just had to pay 5 Hondo for an er visit that weren't covered :(

I feel your pain, we had a $900+ truck repair last month and just had a surprise car repair for $750.

3. If that Geddy had a rosewood fretboard...

Still not in the market.

4. zom

Apr 21 Doors Fans

I'm fine with maple fretboards on Fenders. I like ebony best though.

5. Maple fretboard was my least favorite part of my old Thinline Tele. Ebony is nice, rosewood is my favorite.

6. zom

Apr 21 Doors Fans

@Carlax Satantacles Maple fretboard was my least favorite part of my old Thinline Tele. Ebony is nice, rosewood is my favroite.

I had one on my '68 Telecaster, it was fine. The least fave part of that guitar was the factory Bigsby.
    I cannot imagine you buying any guitar when you can make your own badass awesome instruments.

One thing I'll probably never buy is an Electrical aluminum guitar or bass. I had a Kramer from like 77-79, it was pretty cool, the Veleno never worked for me. The feeling of an aluminum neck bums me out.

7. favroite...learn to spell, me.

There are plenty of guitars I would like to have but am not interested in building. The issue now is that I'll never be able to afford one.

8. I bid $800 for the gig bag.

9. zom

Apr 23 Doors Fans

It's a Fender™ gig bag.

10. $1,000

11. 2 months ago

zom

May 16 Doors Fans

SOLD both.

12. dang

13. zom

May 16 Doors Fans

Motorcycle and two basses sold, now I feel fine for buying a Lado bass with case for $500.

14. Didn't know you sold the bike too!

15. zom

May 16 Doors Fans

I sold a '73 Honda XL250 that I last rode about ten years ago. The idea was to ride it at the cabin, but I don't have the F250 pickup anymore, and it won't fit in a Ranger. I still have a Trail 90 and the Guzzi anyway.

16. Or you could put the dough into the kickstarter for "Romphims".
    -image-

17. I love wearing jumpsuits and even I would never wear that.

18. What if there was a black double-breasted version?

19. still short pants though

20. @warsawpactarmor What if there was a black double-breasted version?

I already have a bespoke jumpsuit hookup.
    Mine's not double breasted, but it does have epaulets.

21. Now if these had an integral leather holster for one's Luger and a monocle pocket...

or Sign Up to reply!