LOL FYRE FEST DISASTER

1. ‹ Older
  2. 3 months ago

zom

Apr 29 Doors Fans

Now if they'd just fuck up Coachella.

3. Burning Man could use some disruption.

4. Burning man seems fun in a to each their own sort of way. Coachella meh.

5. I read an article about how not all the attendees were total trust fund entitled douchebags but like normal people. So id really like to not let this con artist Billy McFarland off the hook. He basically just stole a few million dollars it seems. He is the Martin Skreli of event organizers and hipster schemes.

6. I suck at linking photos on my phone but look at the dude. He looks like Devin Nunes shithead little brother.

7. zom

Apr 29 Doors Fans

"Normal people" with thousands of dollars and time to blow on a "music" festival?
    Alt-normal

8. McFarland founded Magnises, which McFarland claims is Latin for "nothing", in August 2013, and officially launched the card in March 2014, aiming to create an exclusive "black card" with social perks such as club membership, targeted at status-oriented millennials in certain big cities. The card itself is not a credit card, but transfers data from a member's existing credit or debit card onto the magnetic strip of the Magnises card

Suckers born per minute: Ample.

9. zom

Apr 29 Doors Fans

You'll get nothing and like it.

10. Gimme Riot Fest any day. Transportation is nothing (Megabus usually costs me like $25 round trip) stay in the Hi Chicago hostel. Take the EL to and from the fest. Cheap as shit.

11. zom

Apr 29 Doors Fans

No thanks. All "festivals" are disasters.

12. Sonicfreak stole zom's lunch money again, I see.

As long as they aren't too crowded and you don't have to poop too much, festivals are great.

13. zom

Apr 30 Doors Fans

By default they're always too crowded.

14. The last large music gathering I went to was 2003 warped tour..

15. zom

Apr 30 Doors Fans

I like to see 2-3 bands in one serving. That's plenty.
    The last festival I went to was The Phoenix Festival in the UK where I played. That was like 20 years ago.

16. Rock and roll was meant to be played indoors away from the sun.

17. Plenty of festivals take place at indoor venues.

18. Not big on outdoor shows
    Though I had a nice time at the Kurt Vile/Wilco show last summer, but as a South Minneapolis dad I was required by law to attend.
    Easier to deesh discreetly.

19. http://news.hiphopearly.com/50-cent-trolls-ja-rule-fyre-fest-debacle/

20. "Secretary of Festivals"

21. 4 weeks ago

Time to pay the price ol billy boy

or Sign Up to reply!