1. last week

Crazy malware attack over the weekend apparently halted by a kill switch this British guy found but now people are saying it's getting patched wannacry 2.0 and will wreak more havok. Hope you're not running windows vista lolol

2. I'm having a really hard time feeling sympathetic for institutions running unpatched versions of Windows from the previous decade.

Interesting that it's an NSA exploit run wild, though. 'member when the Feds wanted their own secret version of iOS?

3. I pretty much always wanna cry.

4. There's nothing wrong with Windows Vista as long as the machine's not connected to the web.

5. There are some super-clever hacks out there for air-gapped machines.

6. They hacked into my vape. Via bluetooth they access the fridge. Turned the ice machine on high. Shards of ice come flying out of the door. The Internet of Things has turned my kitchen into a death machine. OOOOHHHH SHHIITTTTT!!!!

7. Sounds like a great weekend.

8. pitpat, Toby Ronnie

May 15 Administrator

bro i have some ELITE HAXOR FRIENDS who will install a firewall on yr vape for 70 bitcoins.

9. UNHACKABLE VAPES

10. pitpat, Toby Ronnie

May 15 Administrator

does e.juice dream of electric vapes?

TAI.

11. Ejuice is full of nano-bots. When you inhale the vape cloud the nano-bots are introduced to the blood stream. With each "puff" you become more and more machine.

12. -image-

"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the e-juice of sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning."

13. Then you become a hack-able entity. Remotely I control your every action. Do a graffiti. Kidnap sports mascots. Eat at Arby's. OOOHHH SHHIIITTTTTT!

14. do you guys think windows 95 is cool?
    -image-

15. yep i think it's cool

16. 6 days ago

I'm still upset that it doesn't come with Ski Free tho

17. 5 days ago

-image-

18. Detailed to investigate police robot crimes:

-image-

19. this hack just reminded me to back up all my shit. the process is frightening.
    and fuck the NSA.

or Sign Up to reply!