New Miscellany

1. 2 weeks ago

The old thread is all kinds of fucked.

Does anyone know where you can get those mailer bags that clothes often come in? Post office doesn't seem to carry them

2. I've used ones like these: https://www.amazon.com/Valuemailers-Mailers-Envelopes-10x13-inch-White/dp/B000HG9I5A

They're pretty good. Make sure to seal well.

3. Thanks, was hoping more for somewhere to buy them locally but with one day shipping that will probably do fine

4. Speaking of amazon, does anybody here participate in Prime Day? I bought a cheap smartphone a couple years back but when I look at what's available today it's all 4k TVs and iPhone cases (oh, and Alexa. I don't want a fucking Alexa).

5. pitpat, Toby Ronnie

Jul 11 Administrator

my parents have Alexa and keep asking me for help with it.
    nightmare.

6. I ordered one of the "Prime-Exclusive" phones with the ads on them. You can delete that stuff pretty easily through adb. $180 is a really good deal if you need a solid phone:

Moto G5 plus 64 gig.

7. Edited 2 weeks ago by garyburrito

Pitpat's Mom: Alexa, please play hits from the 80's.
    Alexa: OK. I've just ordered a case of the dankest e-juice.
    Pitpat's Mom: PITPAT!!!!!!!!!

8. Edited 2 weeks ago by YITH

I'd like the inside scoop on pitpat's empirical ranking of e-juice dankness.

9. @garyburrito Pitpat's Mom: Alexa, please play hits from the 80's.
    Alexa: OK. I've just ordered a case of the dankest e-juice.
    Pitpat's Mom: PITPAT!!!!!!!!!

fucking lol

10. I can't believe I wrote "80s" as "80's." So annoying.

-image-

11. You can buy a gallon of glue!

Prime Day is the best!

12. zom

Jul 12 Doors Fans

@garyburrito I can't believe I wrote "80s" as "80's." So annoying.

-image-

And here I've been placing a huge towel over the sink like a chump.

13. Got to love the Bear King brand!

14. My veggie burgers I have for lunch are too spicy but also were too expensive not to eat.

15. I'm not a vegetarian I'm just trying to eat healthier and I shouldn't have bothered. Pizza tastes better.

16. also not a vegetarian, but I wish I had your spicy veg burgs. I'm out of hot sauce.

17. Costco's black bean burgers are the best frozen burgers

18. Today I dined on one piece of deli-style chicken meat purchased at ALDI for my toddler, 2 cheese sticks, and a smorgasbord of unread e-mails following 14 days out of the office. I hate everything.

19. last week

I just noticed my old roommates twitter account and she has all these noodz posted right on tumbler and stuff I guess she is into the cam girl thing now or something. It says #teen on a bunch of her pics tho I thought she was like 27

20. Not judging. Just bizarre and misc.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!