1. ‹ Older
  2. 3 weeks ago

You swear huh?

3. pitpat, Toby Ronnie

Aug 1 Administrator

wut

4. pitpat, Toby Ronnie

Aug 1 Administrator

you've stumbled into a dark place, friend.

5. -image-

6. -image-

Insightful man, he is.

7. Drozd just sitting there thinking "good god if I have to hear this guy talk for one more minute......"

8. The other guy just trying to blissfully tune him out and drum on his legs

9. @stu I did a cider vinegar shot daily for a couple of weeks. I did feel pretty healthy, but i couldn't get over the taste and came to dread it. I can drink a cup of hot water with 2 tablespoons of cider vinegar and 2 tablespoons of honey. That works for me, but I've gotten out of the habit.

I have always loved vinegar and I really enjoy the straight shot honestly

10. Not to get to sidetracked from how awful Wayne C is but I find it really interesting how my pallette perceives the taste of apple cider vinegar from day to day, it's always a little different!

11. I like vinegar as an ingredient in cooking, but a shot always left me gagging a bit. However, I felt it helped with some GERD issues I was facing.

12. (Unlike Wayne Coyne) I suffered ACV gladly when I was pregnant and had bad indigestion.

13. I'd mix it with half/half water and shoot it.

14. yeah i've been getting back on my daily shot of ACV. i was doing it last winter after being sickevery gosh darn day because young child starting daycare does not equal anyone being healthy. i do a tablespoon in water with a tablespoon of chia seeds.

15. Please be allergies. Wtf

16. pitpat, Toby Ronnie

Aug 2 Administrator

i feel better today, but still gross. way less congested, though.

17. Ayyyyyy!

18. pitpat, Toby Ronnie

Aug 2 Administrator

i coughed up something in the shower that looked like really good caviar

19. Penises cough?

20. pitpat, Toby Ronnie

Aug 2 Administrator

if yours vapes as much as mine does...

21. Hahahaha.

or Sign Up to reply!