JOB IDEAS? ANYONE?

1. ‹ Older
  2. 3 weeks ago

zom

Jun 9 Doors Fans

I heard The Nerdery recently laid off quite a few people.

3. Edited 3 weeks ago by Christ O Fire

Yep. Pretty fucking rough week.

4. My organization has had layoffs and a restructuring that has left several people without a position. Top that off with the governor and legislature cooperating to remove part of my department from our nonprofit organization and put it under direct control of the state and this place is a collection of anxiety and stress.

5. pitpat, Toby Ronnie

Jun 9 Administrator

let's all start a tree clearing service or some shit.
    fresh air, no office politics, recession proof maybe?

6. @pitpat, Toby Ronnie let's all start a tree clearing service or some shit.
    fresh air, no office politics, recession proof maybe?

In.

7. Team Trim

8. No politics in tree clearing, you say?

-image-

9. pitpat, Toby Ronnie

Jun 9 Administrator

that's the old paradigm, maaaaannnnnnn

10. 60,000 Ash trees to come down between the two Twin Cities - it's political again.

11. pitpat, Toby Ronnie

Jun 9 Administrator

i ain't talkin' clear-cuttting.
    i'm saying some dude in wayzata has a storm knock down a tree in his yard. he wants it gone.
    who does he call?
    the only tree clearing service that openly hits dab rigs while using a chainsaw. that's who.

12. Haha. The thought of us trying to figure out how to remove a tree from a dense neighborhood is making me laugh. It would take us three months to do the job and we would destroy the guy's property. But we'd be cool with that because fuck 'em, he's from Wayzata.

13. @garyburrito Team Trim

So good. Please name it this

14. trim status

15. pitpat, Toby Ronnie

Jun 11 Administrator

@stu Haha. The thought of us trying to figure out how to remove a tree from a dense neighborhood is making me laugh. It would take us three months to do the job and we would destroy the guy's property. But we'd be cool with that because fuck 'em, he's from Wayzata.

hahahahahahaha "yeah, we had to tear down your fence"

16. 2 weeks ago

I'm dying.

or Sign Up to reply!